Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is World Travel Awards winner for Africas Leading Eco Hotel in 2013. It is located within Amboseli National Park, which lies approximately 250 kilometers from Nairobi and close to the Tanzanian border. By road, Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge takes approximately 4.5 hours from Nairobi. By air, the lodge is only 35 Minutes from Nairobi.
Amboseli Serena Lodge; Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is a quality lodge in Amboseli National Park, a Park known for its views of Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain. The lodge's design itself draws on Masai cultural motifs, featuring natural woodcarvings, traditional artefacts and a selection of colorful local art.
Constructed from ecologically friendly materials, its design reflects the true essence of the African bush. This helps it blend into the landscape and work in harmony with the natural environment. The rooms each allow for clear views of the park and are comfortable with en suite bathrooms and other facilities to give guests a deluxe hotel experience.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge has a swimming pool, one main restaurant and a well stocked bar. There are also plenty of activities on offer at the lodge ranging from game drives and nature walks to bush dinners and board games, ensuring guests will never have a dull moment.
Some of the services provided are bush dinners, sundowners at observation hill, private picnics, lunch boxes and specialist cultural entertainments, express check-in/out, full housekeeping services (laundry, valet, babysitting on request, children's menus/dining shoeshine) and hairdryer available on request from the Reception Desk.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge has a full medical back-up and emergency evacuation facility, Africana gift shop, beauty treatments, massage and hairdressing, swimming pool, nature walks, jogging trails, bird watching and game drives, forex facilities, a wide range of board games plus a full library of books on Africa.
Amboseli Serena Lodge Highlights
* Watching elephant and giraffe in procession in front of magical Mount Kilimanjaro
* Finding out more about the local environment with talks from the resident naturalist
* Eating out in the open air dining room looking out over the water hole waiting to see who calls by
* Planting a tree to benefit the Amboseli Reforestation Programme, meaning that a part of you will always stay in Amboseli and knowing that you are benefiting this exceptional environment
Guest Room Information:
Total number of rooms -92
- 1 Suite (The OL Donyo OIbor )
- 3 Family Rooms
- 41 Double Rooms( King Size Beds)
- 44 Twin rooms
- 3 Triple Rooms : 8 sets inter-connecting rooms
Amboseli Serena Lodge Recreational Facilities
• Bush Dinners
• Private picnics
• Lunch boxes
• Forex facilities
• Swimming pool
• Africana Gift Shop
• Baby-Sitting on request
• Full Library of Books on Africa
• Business & Conference facilities
• Sundowners at Observation Hill
• Children's Menus & Dining Facilities
• Full medical back-up and emergency evacuation facilities
• Luxurious Beauty Treatments & Toning Massage Parlor
• Full Housekeeping Services; Laundry, Valet & Shoeshine
• All weather air-strip for private landings and well-maintained road network